Sun, Jul 31|
Pink Yolk Paint & Sip Art Studio
Still Life Workshop (Sunflower)
Learn How to Draw and Paint a Still Life Image. (Beginner–Intermediate / Ages 13+)
Time & Location
Jul 31, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Pink Yolk Paint & Sip Art Studio, 797 W Wheatland Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116, USA
What Is A Still Life Workshop?
Our Still Life Painting Workshop teaches basics techniques on how to free-handedly draw and paint an image from a reference photo or three-dimensional objects on display.
You'll follow along with our friendly Painting Intrsuctor, as they break-down the painting process step-by-step, and will provide as much (or as little) assistance as needed.
I Don't Have Any Drawing or Painting Experience
No need to stress! This is a great session for Beginners to get their toes wet. This is an open and welcoming environment for everyone to learn, explore and even make mistakes (AKA: "Happy Accidents" - Bob Ross).
Do I Need to Bring My Own Supplies?
No Supplies? No Problem! You'll have the option to choose your expereince through our ticket options provided.
You'll have the freedom to bring your own art supplies (*See Details below), purchase a Mixed Media Sketchbook from our studio to get you started or have a 16x20 Stretched Canvas prepped upon check-in.
*If you will be bringing your own supplies, here are the supplies you will need for this session:
- Paint Brushes (Optional)
- Pencils/Graphite Pencils
- Mixed Media Sketchpad
- Our Studio will provide you with an: Apron, Paint Water, Paper Towels, Paint Palette, Reference Photo/Display and Acrylic Paint.
What Subject Will We Be Painting?
We will be painting a Sunflower in a glass bottle. You will be provided a reference photo for this session.
Photo by Vadim Bocharov: https://www.pexels.com/photo/yellow-sunflower-in-clear-glass-vase-3823839/
- BYO (Bring Your Own) Food & Drinks
- All Supplies Included
- Check-in is at 5:30pm
- The Session will begin promptly at 6:00pm.
- Please make sure to arrive 10-15 minutes before class time, to get checked-in. We do recommend that you book your seats at least 24 hrs. in advance for a guaranteed spot.
- If you will be attending with another guest or a group, please provide a Group Name upon booking, so our artists can accommodate seating arrangements.
- Walk-ins are welcome, if space is available.
"I Got This!"
(1) Ticket: You'll be brining your own supplies for with this ticket (See Class Details for Supplies needed). Other Supplies will be provided by the studio for the Session.$20.00
"Just Starting Out"
(1) Ticket Includes: (1) 9x12 Mixed Media Sketchbook (for you to keep for future sessions) to get you started. Other supplies will be provided by the studio for the session.$28.00
(1) Ticket Includes: (1) 16x20 Stretched Canvas. Other supplies will be provided by the studio for the session.$35.00